Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Let's Go On (the last 1/5th of) An AdVeNtUrE!!!!

choose your own adventure pinned tetris

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
Filtering | Stop Filtering
First PageFirst | Previous PagePrev | Page 3 of /3

With your heroic reflexes, you manage to get your knees up just before you are slammed into the wall.

3684.png

As you hit the wall, you manage to knee your assailant in the midsection, forcing them to get off you.

3685.png

Now you’re ready to fight for real.

3686.png

And it looks like they are, too.

creator

You quickly go over your fighting styles in order to decide to how to combat this vampire lady.

3687.png

Your two fighting styles, Karate and Puroresu, seem like they would both be equally effective against her, as far as you can tell so far. There are some that look down on puroresu, but one of those techniques allowed you to score your first point on your older brother when the two of you sparred as kids…

3688.png

How did you do that again? You must have-

Whoops! You can’t go into a side story inside another side story!

Maybe you should just decide how to attack the vampire.

creator

You decide to use an all-time classic Puroresu technique to attack.

Some people need ropes to jump off of to do this one…

3689.png

But not you!

3690.png

3691.png

Ka-POW!

3692.png

Looks like you made her mad. Good.

Whats your next move? Keep up the attack or prepare to defend and counter? Try to fool her into thinking you’re only trained in Puroresu skills or use a mixed style?

creator

It looks like she’s committing to charging you. With her size advantage, it probably seems like a safe move.

3693.png

Unfortunately for her, you’re already ready to counter her.

3694.png

Bet she wasn’t expecting that!

3695.png

Now that you’ve got her on the ground, you can really put the hurt on. You can go with a straight punch or an elbow drop, or if you think she’s not going to be getting up very quickly, you can go in for a submission hold.

creator

You’re not sure she’ll be down long enough or out of it enough to go in for a submission, so you go for the classic elbow drop.

3696.png

Here you go! Push off, hop, bounce, hop…

3697.png

bring up the leg, get the angle of the elbow right, and…

3698.png

creator

Looks like she’s still got some fight in her yet.

3699.png

If you could hit her with another one of your signature moves now, that’d put her down for sure. Now, what’s that move again?

Your opponent on one knee, you, a few paces away…

creator

This is it! The perfect opportunity-

3700.png

Step up on the knee and…

3701.png

Shining Wizard!

3702.png

Ka-POW!

creator

It feels like you’ve been holding this stupid plasma ball for months…

3703.png

You’ve got this guy locked down, but when are the security robots going to get here? This guy needs to be locked up, not locked down.

3704.png

Something must be malfunctioning somewhere, you’ve never seen a fight in the guild building go on this long without the security golems showing-

3705.png

3706.png

Well, they finally showed up.

Sure, you were fighting, but it wasn’t your fault. Hopefully this will be sorted soon, you’ve got a date tonight with Mitch.

creator

You decide to look out the window.

3707.png

You’re not sure why you thought that bar would be loose, but it wasn’t.

Well, you can still peek through the bars.

3708.png

It’s just a very tall room with some prisoner in it.

You hope that you get out of here soon, but maybe you should do something to pass the time, just in case it takes a bit?

creator

You decide to ask what your cellmates are getting up to tonight to pass the time.

3709.png

Before Phil can answer, Joachim walks across the room to you, gets real close and says,

3710.png

Oh yeah. You could explain what Phil’s deal is, but maybe that should be up to him?

creator

You decide to reassure Joachim that he’s fine, and then give Phil an option to speak up.

3711.png

3712.png

3713.png

3714.png

Oh.

creator

3715.png

This guy…

3716.png

Oh come on, it’s obvious he’s interested in Joachim, and if every time it gets brought up he just denies it he’s never going to get anywhere.

Should you take him under your wing and show him how it’s done, or just leave him alone?

creator

You decide to help the poor guy out.

3717.png

3718.png

(Make sure not to shoot plasma at them by mistake)

3719.png

3720.png

This guy…….

creator

Alright, this has gone on long enough.

3721.png

3722.png

You head over to the door.

3723.png

Well, at least there’s some way you can help that boy. You probably shouldn’t just let him sit longer in here because he’s annoying.

But you could.

creator

You decide not to try something fancy and just tell the robot the story from start to finish.

3724.png

– one story later –

3725.png

3726.png

Alright, now just wait a second and you’ll be out of here, and maybe even Phil, too.

3727.png

3728.gif

creator

While you wait, you can catch up with Joachim.

3729.png

3730.png

That was faster than expected.

3731.png

Alright! Now that this whole thing is over, you can finally… what was it you were going to do, again?

creator

As soon as you get outside the cell, Joachim starts walking away.

3732.png

You can’t help but feel like you’re forgetting something, so you decide to check your quest log.

3733.png

Oh yeah, you should go ask Beth what happened with those two vampires that showed up out of nowhere to kidnap Joachim. Phil is obviously not some sort of vampire, so they weren’t working together. Maybe they were each stalking him independently?

creator

Mitch is coming into town tonight, but you’re not sure exactly when, so you call to check up on him.

3734.png

…aaaand call!

3735.png

You get the ‘out of service area’ tone. Guess he’s not close enough to town yet.

Now that you think about it, you have no idea what happened to Beth after that security golem took you away. You decide to give her a call and check up on her.

3736.png

…aaaand call!

3737.png

BethHeadHatlessTransp.png

“Oh hey Klaus, what’s up?”

BoltHeadPonytailTransp.png

“Well, I finally got out, and I wanted to make sure everything was okay with you. What happened after the security golems took us all away?”

BethHeadHatlessTransp.png

“Oh yeah, i’m fine. A little bit after you guys got hauled away a handsome blue-haired guy came by and asked me what happened. Said that the vampires must have been looking for new necromancers, since they lost one in the raid recently. Told me to tell my friends who do that sort of thing to stay safe until they figure out what’s going on.”

BoltHeadPonytailTransp.png

“Oh, cool.

What are you up to now?”

BethHeadHatlessTransp.png

“I’m just getting a snack then I’m gonna go home and smoke. Wanna join me?”

creator

After that whole vampire encounter, that sounds like a nice, chill time.

3738.png

Wait- she did just say she was getting a snack, but then you had to go and say you’ll bring snacks. Now you need to figure out a good snack to bring that’s probably not the one(s) she’s getting.

Maybe something sweet…. or spicy… or salty… or weird…….

Or some combinations of those…

Of course! Now is the perfect time to use your secret snack decider!

http://lgoaa.com/extra/decider/

What’ll you bring?

==================================

From: It Is Good at 2020-09-08 07:49:45
How many pages are left on the blue sight topic at this point

It’s on page 96 right now, so like 225 more posts or something

creator

You decide to bring some spicy Tikos along with you to Beth’s. After teleporting back to the Magicians Guild Hall, you decide to stop in at the gift shop. You don’t know for sure that they have them, but they’ve got a big rack of snacks so they must be there, somewhere.

3739.png

Yep, they’re right he-

3740.png

It’s that cute clerk again! With all that you’ve done today, it feels like it’s been years, but he was here earlier today when you bought clothes for Kitty’s new body.

You’re going to be hanging out with Beth, then spending the night and then however long he’s in town with your best buddy, Mitch… do you need anything else?

creator

Since all you want is Tiko’s, you grab a bag and head to the register with the clerk.

3741.png

Getting both sale price without having to sign up and his number, sounds like a good deal.

He asks you if you need the receipt, which of course you don’t, so you leave. Who needs a receipt for one bag of chips?

3742.png

You should probably go home and change before you hang out with Beth. Mitch is coming into town tonight and you want to wear something nicer. At least something with sleeves and no cargo pockets.

creator

You head home to change before this evening.

3743.png

Finally, time to get out of these clothes…

3744.png

Before getting dressed, you decide to check yourself out, to make sure you look good for the date tonight.

You decide to try on three outfits:

3745.png

At the back of the closet, from when you loved buying stuff from thrift shops as a joke,
Shirt with cargo sleeves and pants with no legs

Pros:
• It’s funny
• Plenty of pockets
Cons:
• Look like a scout master
• Feel like a fool

3746.png

One of your favorite pairs of pants, with the shirt Mitch got as a present for you on a vacation years ago,
Cute tucked-in crewneck t-shirt with jeans

Pros:
• Shows Mitch you care
• Looks cute
Cons:
• Shirt is too big
• Might be underdressed

3747.png

And then there’s always this option,
A button-up shirt and some nice pants

Pros:
• Look really good in this shirt
• Show that you’re taking this seriously
Cons:
• Harder to move around in
• Will definitely be overdressed for Beth, maybe for Mitch, too

Well, which one do you like best?

creator

You change back into the second outfit, it’s definitely cute and will work for both Beth and Mitch.

To make sure you’re ready to go, you take a last look in the mirror.

3748.png

Looking good!

Before you leave, you’re not forgetting anything are you?

creator

Of course, you didn’t forget to grab the Tikos, but you decide to check your messages real quick before going.

3749.png

There’s one from Mitch!

It says that the signal is spotty, but he will be there in about an hour.

Knowing Mitch, that gives you an hour and a half to hang out with Beth.

Better get going!

3750.png

This should be the place…

3751.png

These are some big stairs, you hope that no old people live here. The door’s locked, so you take a look to the side.

3752.png

Hmm…

creator

Click.

3753.png

3754.png

3755.png

…now what are you waiting for?

3756.png

Oh geez!

creator

You open the door, and are greeted by Beth, the Witch’s cat.

3757.png

You know that Beth and this cat can psychically communicate, so she probably sent kitty here to show you to her apartment.

3758.png

You follow the kitty downstairs, and…

3759.png

It stops in front of the vending machines.

3760.png

Is there some sort of secret door behind these to Beth’s place? Do you have to enter a code?

3761.png

Beth?

creator

Looks like the Kitty lured you to the vending machines, it must be hungry.

You decide to give the kitty a Tiko’s.

3762.png

3763.png

3764.png

creator
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top